Sammy & Kite engages learners through motivating cartoon stories, songs and chants followed by enjoyable playful activities, initially without the need for reading or writing
- Special 'Sammy's alphabet' lessons introduce the English alphabet with guidance on letter formation and practice on key vocabulary
- Activities are simple, enjoyable and varied and always feasible for young learners
- Extra 'Fun with Sammy' pages offer an opportunity to consolidate language through stimulating games
- Lively, memorable songs and chants bring lessons to life
- Stickers and cut-outs further involve children in Sammy's learning experience
Sammy & Kite Activity Book
- 24 two-page lessons that exactly match the structure of the Pupil's Book making it easy for young learners to follow
- additional Alphabet sections offering graded handwriting practice
- a wide variety of stimulating activities including colouring, drawing, counting, matching and circling activities
- simple and enjoyable games like mazes and join-the-dots
Hamilton House First Phonics has been designed to introduce simple phonics to very young learners in an entertaining way. The full-colour cartoon presentations, fun activities and memorable chants will engage your pupils' attention and make learning phonics fun.
Hamilton House First Phonics is the perfect accompaniment to any English course for very young learners.
The following phonics are presented and practised in this book:
- single vowel sounds (a, e, i, o, u)
- double vowel sounds (ee, oo)
- double consonants (th, sh, ch)
Sammy & Kite Teacher's Book
- clearly laid out and easy to follow teaching notes for each unit in the Pupil's Book
- actual pages of the Pupil's Book in full colour for ease of use
- specially highlighted objectives and materials needed for each lesson
- complete answer key and audioscripts for all tasks in the Pupil's Book
- follow-up tasks and optional additional activities for each lesson
- extra drawings to cut out and use in class
There are picture flashcards for the characters (Sammy, Kite, Katie and Benny) and for all the key words illustrated at he top of the page in the core lessons. The detailed lesson plans in the Teacher's Book provide teaching guidelines on how to use these flashcards. The flashcards can also be used for for revision and games, suggestions for which can also be found in the lesson plans
Alphabet Flashcards: There are 26 alphabet flashcards for use in the Sammy's alphabet lessons. the lesson plans in the Teacher's Book provide teaching guidelines for how to use these flashcards. Each flashcard has a picture to ilustrate the capital letter and the small letter.
Interactive Whiteboard Software
- An interactive version of the Pupil's Book and Activity book
- A complete set of interactive tools that allow you to easily perform various tasks;
- All course audio materials;
- Additional interactive tasks at the end of each section;
- Full animation of all presentations from the Pupil's Book.