Ping Pong Pupil’s Book includes:
• charming and amusing cartoon stories, songs and chants accompanied by a wide range of fun activities, games and hands-on crafts.
• simple, varied and enjoyable activities which are always manageable for very young learners.
• lessons which gradually introduce vocabulary and simple structures as well as the English alphabet and numbers.
• regular revision sections.
• opportunities for curriculum-based learning.
• flashcards, posters, audio CDs and interactive whiteboard software.
• comprehensive teacher support providing detailed instructions, keys and everything needed to ensure pupils’ success at pre-primary levels.
- activities that practise Vocabulary and Structures in a fun way. The activities include colouring, tracing and matching activities
- guided number handwriting practice on staves. Fun activities practise number recognition, sequencing and counting
- handwriting practice of lower and upper case letters on staves. Fun activities include colouring, tracing and matching. Words are provided in with the phonic sound in colour
- Craft activities which develop art skills and awareness while practicing the language of the unit in a fun way.
- Alphabet colouring cards are provided at the back of the book for extra practice after every review
- Pupil's Book Scope and Sequence
- Introduction with details on the Characters, Language skills, Components, Additional resources, Teaching guidelines, Classroom games and Pupil Assessment form
- Lesson plans, including Lesson Objectives and Materials, Warm-up suggestions, Instructions on Introducing each lesson, Instructions for each activity, Audioscripts, Follow-up activities, Optional activities, Ending the lesson suggestions and Activity Book instructions
- Review plans, including Lesson Objectives and Materials, Revision instructions and Activity instructions
- Science Project plans including Lesson Objectives and Materials, an outline of the story, Teaching the play in class suggestions, the Audioscript, and Performance suggestions with additional roles, songs and chants
- Photocopiable materials, including Progress checks, one extra activity for the end of each unit, Handwriting staves and extra letters for Handwriting practice
- Flashcard list, including Vocabulary Flashcards and Alphabet Phonics Flashcards
Interactive Whiteboard Software
The IWB software allows teachers to use and present the course in an interactive way. It includes:
- All Pupil's Book and Activity Book pages
- Audio-visual presentation of new vocabulary (flashcards)
- Fully interactive activities and games
- Posters and activities
- Fully interactive animated presentation of new vocabulary
- Enjoyable animated stories and songs