Fun Box Pre-Junior features:
● clearly-structured, easy-to-follow lessons organised to fit the teaching year.
● essential vocabulary and key language required at pre-primary level, transparently presented and methodically practised.
● a range of fun and achievable activities developing listening, speaking, letter writing and passive reading skills.
● stickers, songs and chants to maintain a high level of motivation.
● regular revision sections.
● a cartoon story after every review to entertain pupils and revise vocabulary and language from the lessons.
● fun games, crafts and rhymes.
*Free with Fun Box Pre-Junior Pupil's Book*
Fun Box Pre-Primary Picture Dictionary has been specially developed to help pupils consolidate the vocabulary they come across throughout the year in an entertaining way. By completing the picture dictionary on a weekly basis, they will have a complete book of the words they have learnt by the end of the school year.