- 5 units that present various topics of vocabulary and grammar that are designed to motivate students and get them reading, writing, listening and speaking in English from the very first lesson.
- 5 Reload sections, one at the end of every unit to reinforce vocabulary and grammar presented.
- 3 Progress Reviews, one after every 2 units and a final one, to further consolidate the vocabulary and grammar.
- Grammar Reference to support the grammar theory presented in each unit.
- 5 units containing carefully developed tasks designed to motivate students and to get them reading and writing from the very first lesson
- 3 Progress Reviews, one after every two units and a final one, to consolidate the vocabulary and grammar in the units
An Interactive version of the Workbook, including the audio, can be found on the Interactive Whiteboard Software
Interactive Whiteboard Software contains the Student's Book and the Workbook in digital format. Most of the tasks found in these books are interactive and have been developed to be easy to use by both students and teachers alike. The DVD links for the Student's Book openers as well as the audio accompanying both the Student's Book and the Workbook listening tasks can be easily accessed. The reading passages found on the Student's Book are narrated on the IWB. Justification for all Student's Book and Workbook reading comprehension and listening tasks is available at the touch of a button, as is the key to all tasks. The audio required for the listening tests in the Test Book has also been included.
This component consists of Class Audio CD and Workbook Audio CD . The class CD contains the narration of the reading passages as well all audio required for the listening tasks found in the Student's Book. The Workbook CD contains the recordings required for the listening tasks in the Workbook. The recordings found on all audio CDs can be accessed on the IWB and downloaded from the website. Professional actors are used in all recordings to ensure clarity and accurate intonation and pronunciation.